Friday, June 27, 2008

...O' Michigan Michigan

I don't want to live in you...

Sorry to any one i offend but, Michigan sucks, the people are cold the land is ugly and at a camp ground i spent to much money on, i got my handlebar bag stolen. I was able to get most the stuff back after talking to the other groups but my camera came back to me with all my photos gone so here's a continuation of my list.

tooth brush -- Irons MI
all my ever lov'n photos -- Irons MI
compass --Irons MI
bunch of change -- MI


Peace,

ROBERT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's hunt down those Michigan punks!

We'll take pictures of them...and then DELETE them all, right before their eyes!

"Oh! My soul!" they will cry. "You have captured and then destroyed my sooooouuuulllll!"

-Bruno Bergemont, President of the Association of Great American Anti-Michiganian Leagues

"Michigan is a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you Michiganians out, and by the eternal God, I will rout you out." - Andrew Jackson